Riverside Farm Venue is one of North Carolina's Newest and fastest growing venues. however, our space is filling up and we would welcome the opportunity to host one of the biggest events of your life. keep reading and discover what makes our venue the place where love, laughter, and the best of times grow. then, give us a call or book your space today. there is something for everyone at riverside farm and we want to make all we have to offer about you.
• Over 40 acres situated on an open-air farm of yesterday.
• Located in Tobaccoville, NC, nestled against the Sauratown Mountains
• “The Little Yadkin River” streaming through 1/3 mile of the property.
• Beautiful photo opportunities including the Yadkin riverbed.
• The beautiful pond entering the property has a flowing fountain
• Hot Air Balloon
• Antiques from the 1800’s: Doctors Carriage, Wagons, Stoves, Furniture
• Panoramic pastoral views, idyllic water backdrop and bridal swing
• Comfortable tent protection with three climate control buildings
• Open – air stage for entertainment
• Competitive yard games for all ages
• Accessible karaoke setup
• Unlimited Internet
• Unrestricted correspondence to wedding and elopement planners
• Ordained Wedding Officiant
• Inclusive Bridal, Birthday, Reunion, and Professional Package availability
• Property shuttles
• Contact and timeline of all vendors
• Pre-event planning
• Custom nuptial bouquet and matching boutonniere
• Vender reserves
• Master contracts and invoicing
• 2 - hour access before event
Imagine this! Walking into an old tobacco barn and finding generations of hidden treasures. Since 1979, Todd Jorgensen an avid conservator has been dedicated to preserving antiques and relics while looking for ways to preserve American culture and heritage. Together, with Todd's beautiful wife, Robin, Wedding Inspirations, a handful of dedicated writers, actors, contractor's and volunteers became the heart of Riverside Farm Venue where love, laughter and the best of times grow!